| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storm Lake, Ia in September is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 95.8mm (3.8in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Storm Lake, Ia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Storm Lake, Ia: