| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storm Lake, Ia in February is cold at -7.1 °C (19.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 15.5mm (0.6in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Storm Lake, Ia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Storm Lake, Ia: