| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storm Lake, Ia in August is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 107.4mm (4.2in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Storm Lake, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Storm Lake, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Storm Lake, Ia: